GATE 2020 application last date and time
The Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Delhi will close GATE 2020 application procedure on Tuesday, September 24. The registration link for GATE 2020 application method was activated by IIT Delhi on its respectable website gate.iitd.ac.in on September 3.
Candidates, who haven’t applied yet must visit the IIT’s respectable website to register for GATE 2020.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination conducted at the same time by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the 7 Indian Institutes of Technology (at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Why is GATE exam for?
The IIT Delhi will take Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, 2020 on February 1,2,8 and 9. The Result will be announced on 16-3-2020.
Candidates have advised check out the official notification carefully before filling the online application form for the exam. Also, candidates can read and study GATE 2020 notification here appsgate.iitd.ac.in.
1. Candidates must be a graduate in engineering and technology. Master’s degree in any relevant science subject will additionally work.
2. Candidates who have scored less than passing marks in any of the subjects in their qualifying examination will have to upload a copy of mark sheet of the final year, issued from their institute. Marksheets downloaded from the internet will no longer be considered in this case.
3. Candidates who are expected to finish their courses will have to upload a signed copy of certificates from their Head of Department or a copy of the mark sheet.
1. The registration procedure begins: September 3, 2019
2. Deadline for GATE 2020 application process: September 26, 2019
3. Extended closing date of submission of application form: October 1, 2019
4. Last date to change the ‘examination center’: November 15, 2019
5. Admit card: Admit card will be released on January 4, 2020
6. Examination date: February 1, 2, 8 and 9 next year
7. Result date: The result will be declared on March 16, 2020
READ MORE: Can you fall back in love
How to fill the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2020 application form
Candidates are requested to follow the below steps one by one to fill the application form for GATE 2020
Step 1: Go and visit the official website of GATE I.E. gate.iitd.ac.in
Step 2: Click on ‘ online application FORM portal AND click on here’
Step 3: Click on ‘Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering 2020 AND register here’
Step 4: Look for New User or NEW Register Here and THEN click on it
Step 5: Enter all the details carefully and upload all the required documents
Step 6: Upload your passport size photo and submit it
Step 7: Finally Download GATE 2020 application form and keep a printout for future use.